Friday 4 April 2014

Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 23

Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks - 23, 25, 46
Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks - 23, 25, 46
Here are the latest blocks from Draw 22 of my Nearly Insane Quilt.  They always look so pretty lined up in a row.  I also love how they all look so different.  Why do they look so different?  Because of my growing red and white fabric stash!

Red and white fabric stash
Red and white fabric stash
Since I started my Nearly Insane Quilt blocks back in February 2013, I will admit that my red and white fabric stash has grown.  Even now as I approach the final stages, my eyes are always on the look out for suitable fabrics.  It certainly justifies future red and white quilt projects, and over at SewCalGal she is continuing her celebration of Red and White Quilt Challenges.  The aim is to get this quilt top together for Part 3 - The Make It! Challenge.  Wish me luck!

The next blocks that have been drawn are
2 - 27 - 51 - 95
 
Joining up with Crazy Mom Quilts

5 comments:

  1. That's a mighty fine red stash, with some beautiful blocks. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're such perfect little blocks, absolutely beautiful. With so much red and white fabric you could also make another quilt for the challenge, but on a larger scale, couldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, good luck! The completed top is in sight....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks do look pretty all lined up. Thanks for the link to SewCalGal, just watched a brilliant video clip on piecing. All the best for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really enjoyed watching your progress with this. It's going to be such a beautiful masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete