Wednesday 28 May 2014

Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 26

Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 25
Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 25
With Draw 25 of the Nearly Insane quilt complete, 88% of the full blocks are now done.  There are just 10 left to do.  The end really is in sight. I am starting to think about putting it together, removing the papers, and putting together the borders. I am also starting to worry about what I will have to blog about once they are all done!

Here is the next draw

5 - 52 - 82 - 87


Nearly Insane Quilt - Lucky Dip Bowl
Nearly Insane Quilt - Lucky Dip Bowl
You can see that there are literally just a few lone blocks waiting to be chosen - my little lucky draw bowl is almost empty! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow - just 10 blocks left - time did fly by on this end. I'm sure you'll come up with something to blog about...maybe another big EPP quilt??!! I hope so for purely selfish reasons as it was fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete