Wednesday 20 May 2015

Malvern Quilts UK 2015 - Judges Merit Award


'Welcome to my Stash' quilt - Judges Merit Award Malvern 2015
'Welcome to my Stash' quilt - Judges Merit Award
A while ago I showed you all a half square triangle quilt I had been making and had long admired.  Once it was finally finished, it was just in time to enter it into the annual Malvern Quilt show.  When you spend so much time alone stitching it is always nice to share what you have done by displaying your work.
Judges Merit Award - Malvern Quilts UK 2015 rosette
Judges Merit Award - Malvern Quilts UK 2015

On arrival at the show I was delighted to see a rosette against my quilt - a Judges Merit Award.  There was no feedback, but I think I am safe in saying that my quilt probably had the most variety of fabrics in it! LOL

Half Square Triangle Quilt
Half Square Triangle Quilt
 

14 comments:

  1. Well done! - how exciting:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Not only the most fabrics, but also most excellently executed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and how thrilling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I am sure you are thrilled- it's just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations, it is a beautiful quilt, you must be so pleased.

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quilt is so fabulous they should have given you a ribbon for each of the colors in the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vibrant colors, Frances. Congratulations on the rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt is spectacular and your ribbon is well deserved. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just come back from the Festival of Quilts where I saw your quilt 'in the flesh' where it looked even better than in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this quilt... a labor or love and something to be treasured for a lifetime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Is there a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to make one like yours only in Christmas colors: deep reds, deep greens, whites & creams...you were my inspiration :)
    Your quilt is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete