Friday 22 July 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 39 - D7, J4, K6, K8

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 38 - Border Triangles TR3, TR11, BR3, BR11
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 38 - Border Triangles TR3, TR11, BR3, BR11
I have been busy trying to finish some outstanding UFO's in my project cupboard, the ones that really only need half a day on them to actually be finished and have been added to my To DO list daily for the past year.  Meanwhile I will tyr in fit in these Dear Jane blocks - I definitely do not want that to become a UFO.

Draw 39
D7 - Meeting Palce
J4 - Adelaine's Apron Strings
K6 - Ann's Folly
K8 - Springbrook Park

This Draw will be in YELLOW

4 comments:

  1. Oh yellow, my favorite color! Can't wait. Love the purples too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More of the great purples. So nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purples. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete