Monday 18 September 2017

Wooly Sheep Wall Quilt

'Woolly Sheep' Wall Quilt Kit
I am usually quite good at sticking with projects, but once in a while I want a quick project to stop the monotony.  I have been eyeing up this felt wool project kit for a while and at the last show I went to I picked it from Pelenna Patchwork. The kit is 'Woolly Sheep' wall quilt by Rachel's of Greenfield.  The main reason I bought the kit was because everything I needed was with it ready to go.  No time wasted trying to find all the bits and pieces and preventing me from actually making something.
'Wooly Sheep' Wall Quilt Kit
'Woolly Sheep' Wall Quilt Kit
It has been my go to project for the last two weeks and being only 13" x 15" it came together quite quickly.  I finished off the binding today and it is now ready to hang on my wall.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! THis should be a fun one to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a kit can just hit the spot for a change of pace! The sheep are adorable. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pies and Tarts is almost as pretty as quilt posing Suzi and these adorable sheep. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute!! I hope it's going to be hanging in a prime position so the sheep can be enjoyed every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. All it needs is a cat sitting pretty on the tippy top.

    ReplyDelete