Saturday 18 August 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 65 Peaceful Hours

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 65 Peaceful Hours
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 65 Peaceful Hours
We are resuming normal service as we return to the Farmer's Wife blocks.  With my quilts on display here, there and everywhere I all of a sudden realise that I had better put a bit of effort into the current one.  Also, I have returned to indoor shots as the proper summer has finally arrived in the UK with some little rain falling and Suzi the cat spending all of her time indoors.
This is the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 65 Peaceful Hours.  This is quite a pretty one with 25 pieces to play with.  I am currently longarm quilting a Farmer's Wife quilt for a customer and have just quilted this, it is amazing how different it looks to mine.

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful block. The weird angles gives it a curved look. Now I have to investigate what this block would look like in a quilt with like-minded blocks.

    ReplyDelete