Thursday 3 January 2019

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 56 Maple Leaf

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 56 Maple Leaf
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 56 Maple Leaf
Happy New Year! 
I hope no one has been waiting on me for the next block. It seems ages since I have even picked this project up.  The main problem has been that I had completed all the Farmer's Wife blocks which I had prepped and have had absolutely no time to get more done.  Yesterday was the day and I spent a lot of time getting more ready so that I can get some blocks done in those magic moments - those times when you can be sewing whilst waiting, travelling and having some down time.

This is Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 56 Maple Leaf.  It was sitting in my project bag with just one seam waiting to be done, so a few stitches and here is the first block of 2019.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this...such a Canadian motif too. Continued happy stitching in 2019 Frances and sharing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little sweeties are well worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete