Saturday 11 January 2020

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 88 Star of Hope

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 88 Star of Hope
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 88 Star of Hope
While many of you are waiting for the final part of Bonnie Hunter's 2019 Frolic Mystery, I am quietly sewing up the last few Farmer's Wife blocks. The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 88 Star of Hope is the next in line and I was pleased to finish it over one evening.
With the New Year in full flow, do you have a sampler quilt which you have your eye on?

Joining up with Slow Stitching Sunday 

7 comments:

  1. Great block and colors. Don't have a sampler quilt right now, I am waiting for the reveal on Frolic Mystery but I have about 4 other projects I am working on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be lovely to see the finished quilt. I am still working very slowly on my Dear Jane and hope to make much more progress this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually working on a sampler - Pat Sloan's "Solstice" I have all the blocks and the pieced sashings done. Still some plain sashings to cut and the whole thing to assemble. Your block is lovely - I am craving spring like fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! How big do these blocks finish? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great block with beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love sampler quilts, and would like to finish the 2 Blockhead samplers that I started.
    Thanks for sharing this lovely block!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're looking to burn fat then you need to start using this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, decent, economically-efficient, and fun.

    Since their grand opening in 2019, hundreds of clients have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete