Sunday 6 September 2015

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 3, C12, E8, F5, G10

Dear Jane Quilt blocks
Dear Jane Quilt blocks
Here is my collection of blocks so far. This is not bad for just over a fortnight into the Dear Jane quilt journey.  Draw 2 was a bit of an anti-climax with just the one block, but Draw 3 puts me back on track.
C12 - Family Reunion
E8 - Mama's Maze
F5 - Parcheesi
G10 - Woven Meadow

There is plenty of English Paper Piecing which I can do here, so expect good progress in the next few days.

It just so happens that this set of blocks will also be in orange

2 comments:

  1. Love your choice of warm country colours, it's going to be stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making good progress . I've always liked this quilt and I am thinking of making it my next project, just can't decide on a colour scheme. I ha pie also seen this quilt completed in bright fabrics and though not in line with the traditional design, looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete