Friday 10 June 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block A4 Courtney's Stethoscope

I am slowly making my way around the binding on the Nearly Insane quilt.  Each side is 227cm, which means I have over 9 metres to sew.

Do you like my nail varnish?  It is called Cerulean Sea and is a CND Shellac - this stuff is bullet proof and how ever many times I stab it with a needle it still looks as good as new.  I can highly recommend it. The last colour I had was on for six weeks, let's see how this one lasts. It doesn't quite match the Nearly Insane quilt binding, but it does match the final Dear Jane block in this draw, A4 Courtney's Stethoscope.



Dear Jane Quilt - Block A4 Courtney's Stethoscope
Dear Jane Quilt - Block A4 Courtney's Stethoscope

Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 23 pieces

2 comments:

  1. Tantalising glimpse of the nearly insane quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue nails! Matches our current blue skies! You didn't mention which binding side you are on but good luck!!

    ReplyDelete