Saturday 15 April 2017

Rainbow Scrappy Challenge - April 2017

SoScrappy 2017 Challenge
SoScrappy 2017 Challenge
Four months in and I am managing to keep up with the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge 2017.  The April colour was 'multi- coloured' and I have interpreted it in my own way by using fabrics which don't seem to fit into any category.
Kim Diehl Farmhouse Fabric
Kim Diehl Farmhouse Fabric
I have used this 'neutral' from one of Kim Diehl's fabric collections.  I love it, but it isn't quite neutral enough for most projects, but seemed to be an excellent candidate for this month.

Joining up with SoScrappy!

15 comments:

  1. That is a neat fabric and looks great paired with the red/black in your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the perfect choice for this month, congrats on being able to keep up! I think it is a striking project:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see this quilt finished. It's going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subtle use of a multicolored print (at least on my monitor.) It works perfectly for this month's RSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like that print--AND those blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that neutral. Can't go wrong with Kim Diehl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the print. It makes for a very interesting "neutral" and an awesome block. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that block! And that neutral, too! I think I need to hunt up some Kim Diehl fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one of my favourite Kim Diehl fabrics I've seen. Interesting and worked so well with your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the fabrics. Such an interesting block pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is very dynamic... not an obvious choice for a background but sometimes it is the challenge that provides the answer to the problem. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great fabric for the background, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stopping by to say hello and hope you are happily stitching still.

    ReplyDelete