Tuesday 20 March 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 19 Checkerboard

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 19 Checkerboard
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) 
Block 19 Checkerboard
These little chequerboard (or checkerboard) blocks look straightforward, but the number of triangles that go around the edge always amaze me. There are 25 pieces in the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 19 Checkerboard, but it has the illusion of less.

It is good to be back to some regular blogging.  I realise why I enjoy blogging, it keeps me on track with a project.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back to regular blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and your precision really makes a difference with a checkerboard block. Yes, my blog keeps me on track very much so.

    ReplyDelete