Sunday 8 July 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 22 Corn and Beans

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 22 Corn and Beans
This is one of the Farmers's Wife quilt blocks which has more piece than most - 44 pieces in all. It is the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 22 Corn and Beans.
I have done 29 blocks in total so far, but as I said, I have had a few days prepping some blocks and this seems to have stimulated my interest in the project.  It is a busy sporting weekend on the telly and I always find that a great time to do my hand sewing.  However, I am waiting for an appropriate celebration or holiday to show you them altogether.

1 comment:

  1. Another pretty block. I'm looking forward to seeing them all together. When I saw you had another block completed, before I read this post, I thought to myself "I wonder what they look like together now".

    ReplyDelete