Thursday 19 July 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 39 Friendship

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 39 Friendship
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 39 Friendship
Here's the Friendship block I mentioned in my previous post - The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 39 Friendship.  Not much different to no 40 - Friendship Block in name, but significantly different in style.
This was an easy block to do.  It is nice to have an easy block to do once in a while to help move a project forward,

2 comments:

  1. This quilt is growing steadily. Love the colours you've chosen and look forward to the grand reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these colours are soft and suit each other so well. I actually looked to do all the easy blocks first so that I could improve my skills before tackling the multi-pieced ones was my excuse. :)

    ReplyDelete