Monday 17 June 2019

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 85 Square Dance visits Scotland

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 85 Square Dance
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 85 Square Dance
Fabadashery has been on tour again and the Farmer's Wife Quilt blocks joined me as I travelled to the Western Isles of Scotland.  Here is the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 85 Square Dance at the end of the Hebridean Way at the Butt of Lewis Lighthouse.
Western Isles of Scotland - Isle of Lewis and Harris
It is a long car journey up to Scotland and the most northerly place I have ever been on the planet, but there is still further to go on a future trip.
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 85 Square Dance
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 85 Square Dance
I only had one charm square of the centre fabric, so it had to be put to good use with a fussy cut middle and some clever use of striped fabric on the sides. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the center fabric. I started the Farmer's Wife, but my blocks are 12" x 12". Quite a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect block for a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft peach fabric, enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete