Sunday 13 December 2020

Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek 2020 Mystery Quilt - Part 2

 

Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek 2020 Mystery Quilt - Part 2
Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek 2020 Mystery Quilt - Part 2
There's nothing like the release of Part 3 to hurry you along to finish Part 2 of Bonnie Hunter's 2020 Mystery Quilt, Grassy Creek.  Here are my quarter square triangles.  It was a struggle to get them done and they still need a trim, but it is dark and Monday morning tomorrow, so maybe another day whilst I am twiddling my thumbs  ....

#quiltvillemsytery #grassycreekquilt

1 comment:

  1. I TESTED POSITIVE FOR HSV-2 A FEW MONTHS AGO.
    At first, Yes, I was devastated thinking I have an incurable STD for life. After doing hours of research I quickly realized genital herpes is a filthy parasite that just likes to hide in your body. Yes, There’s no “medical cure” but that doesn’t mean your body can’t get rid of it. I literally flush it out of my system with the help of Doctor Azuka, A natural herbal medicine which I ordered after doing some research. And now I’m HSV-2 negative, I never believed it until my doctor finally gave me the test results and behold I was HSV-2 free. I’m so glad that I found you, Doctor Azuka. Thanks so much for your goodness I’m grateful. You can also get your help from him through his
    Email } dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp } +2349166175418

    ReplyDelete