Friday 23 November 2012

Easy Street is Launched!

Easy Street Mystery Quilt Fabric Selection
Easy Street Fabric Selection
With the first reveal of the Easy Street Mystery Quilt launched today whilst I was at work, it was a tense day until I got home. 
With the first pictures revealed, it has helped me make my final decision regarding the colour scheme.  I have gone for the cream option, but I will be quite particular to keep out any white, to blend nicely with that 'Kansas Troubles' fabric.
With that excitement out of the way, my attention has moved onto the preparations for a BIG family celebration tomorrow.  So no sewing for the next few days.  I might have a chance to cut up and sew some fabric on Monday, but unlikely before.  If I get up early, I might be able to get something done before all the followers wake up in America.  I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment