Friday 7 December 2012

Easy Street Mystery Quilt - Part 3 Released

Bonnie Hunter has released the third part of the Easy Street Mystery Quilt today.  The weeks sure go fast, but so far I have kept up with the pace.  This week we have to produce shaded 4 -patches.  I have never made these little blocks in my life, but I am using this Mystery Quilt as an exercise in getting my machine quilting skills up to scratch, and so another week, another string to my patchwork bow.

We are allowed to use another colour this week, Turquoise.  I have a different colour scheme, and up until now I haven't finalised whether her Turquoise is my Red or Purple.

Easy Street Mystery Quilt with Cat
Suzi chooses Red for the Easy Street Mystery Quilt

However, it looks like Suzi the cat has chosen for me.  Clearly the one I want will be the one she is sleeping on - so it is Red.  I have loads of Red.  I love Red, and it goes in all my quilts. This one will be no different ....
Suzi is joining in the Feline Friday Link today, so be sure to visit all the Internet Kitties.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Feline Friday!! I think Suzi is our first international feline.

    Cats make excellent quilting partners and if Suzi chose red it must be the right choice. LOL. I still have to finish piecing step#2 but I do enjoy making the step 3 blocks...once all the cutting is done.

    ReplyDelete