Saturday 4 January 2014

Nearly Insane Quilt - Corner Block 90

Corner block 90 - Nearly Insane Quilt
Corner block - Nearly Insane Quilt
Whilst I am doing my 12 Days of Sewing at Fabadashery, I don't want my Nearly Insane blocks to get overlooked, so here is a focus on the latest completed block.  It is one of the corner blocks, so only small, and quick to do. 

So far I have used the same striped fabric in all the corner blocks, and so I may as well do the same for the final one when it comes up.

NUMBER OF PIECES:  8
DIFFICULTY: 1/10
SMALLEST PIECE: Square, 3/4"  (18mm) x 3/4" (18mm)

LARGEST PIECE: Triangle, 4 1/4" (107mm) x 3" (76mm) x 3" (76mm)
TECHNIQUE: English Paper Piecing (EPP)

Fabrics
Designer Beads (Red) Freespirit for Westminster Fibers
Cream Bias Check Mama Said Sew by Sweetwater for Moda  #5495 11
Red and White Stripe (unidentified)

1 comment:

  1. This looks really good.
    How much seam allowance do you have on these very small pieces? If you are using a quarter inch there could be more on the back than on the front. I'd love to see a photo of the back to see how you manage the bulk.

    ReplyDelete