Thursday 16 January 2014

Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 19

Draw 18 Nearly Insane Quilt blocks
Draw 18 Nearly Insane Quilt blocks
Draw 18 is now behind me, as you can see from my pretty blocks all lined up in a row.  It was over a month since I reviewed my Nearly Insane Quilt progress, and I am currently resisting pulling all the blocks out for a photo shoot, as I want to see a bit more progress.  Also there may be a bit more daylight.  Our winter here has been relatively mild, but VERY grey, with lots of rain.  No sign of even a snowflake, compared to last year.

Here are the next blocks to be done for Draw 19.
 
31 - 38 - 77 - 94

Also to liven this post up a bit, I noticed that Keepsake Quilting in the USA currently has a Fabric For Life sweepstake.  You can win 20 years worth of fabric!   CAN YOU IMAGINE!  I visited this store once on a trip to the USA, but sadly for me, you need to be USA resident to enter.  If you live in the USA, get over there NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Great looking blocks. I don't see how you can resist pulling out all your blocks. I'm sure that is your very best motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Good luck with your next draw. I still need to cut fabric for my third.

    ReplyDelete