Wednesday 4 March 2015

Miniature Block of the Month March 2015 - The Quilt Room

March Block - Quilt Room 2015 Miniature Quilt BOM
March Block - Quilt Room 2015 Miniature Quilt BOM
February was a short month this year.  Already March and another block has been released as part of The Quilt Room, Dorking FREE Miniature Block of the Month.  I will admit that I struggle with foundation piecing as I am easily confused by working on the reverse, flipping, reversing the colours etc. etc, but I do love the look of it.
Quilt Room 2015 Miniature Quilt BOM
Quilt Room 2015 Miniature Quilt BOM
They haven't stated how many there will be, but I assume it will continue up until the end of the year so that we have twelve blocks altogether.  So, in just three short months I have accumulated these delightful little blocks, which seems to be filling the void of the Nearly Insane blocks which I completed several months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment