Sunday 11 October 2015

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block RR7 Fedelia's Hearts


Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  RR7 Fedelia's Hearts
Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  RR7 Fedelia's Hearts
This border triangle block, Fedelia's Hearts has always been one which stood out for me whenever I saw a Dear Jane quilt in an exhibition.  Again, I was a bit worried about it, but the appliqued hearts went on quite easily and with only 13 pieces it was quick. I seem to be saying that about all the blocks.  I am certainly preferring the speed that the blocks get completed versus the Nearly Insane quilt, but I guess overall it will probably take the same time to get together.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 13

Joining Slow Stitching Sunday

5 comments:

  1. Such patience it must take to make all of these blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! No need to worry.... just relax and enjoy!
    Thanks for linking up and contributing to a wonderful Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that these border triangles are different. Makes construction so much more interesting. I have to admit that I hadn't really noticed that these varied like the blocks that make up the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely triangle block. I commend you for making a Dear Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your applique hearts came out very nice. I've made some Dear Jane blocks, but have not attempted the triangles yet. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete