Saturday 13 February 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 20 TR1, TR13, BR1, BR13 Triangles

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 19, F6, G11, C3, G13
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 19, F6, G11, C3, G13
 
This last draw of Dear Jane blocks was  quite a nice selection.  Maybe a bit browner than yellow, but hoping it will all come together in the final piece.

Draw 20 is another set of triangles.  Although they are bigger than the normal Dear Jane blocks they are often not many more pieces, so they have become less of a daunting prospect than on previous draws.  This is the fourth set so heading towards sixteen border triangles being completed.  You might be able to feel a sense of satisfaction that I am enjoying - the fact that the border is being done as I go along.  However, I still haven't managed to get to the point where I remove my papers before construction.  It took me seven whole days to remove them from the Nearly Insane quilt.

TR1 - Spanish Moss
TR13 - Eiffel Tower
BR1 - Rosemary's Rainbow
BR13 - Argyle

This Draw is my old friend Orange.

 

1 comment:

  1. It is fun watching you complete the blocks... it is like visiting old friends but in this case without the stress.

    ReplyDelete