Thursday 11 February 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block F6 - Deanie's Daisies

Dear Jane Quilt - Block F6 - Deanie's Daisies
Dear Jane Quilt - Block F6 - Deanie's Daisies
This is Block F6, Deanie's Daisies.  Mainly English Paper Piecing besides the four little melon shapes in the centre which form the daisy.  I didn't struggle too badly with these four.

suzi the cat quilting
Suzi the cat
The weather has been quite erratic here in the UK, but today we have some lovely February sunshine which Suzi the cat is enjoying.  I am coming up to my six month anniversary since I started my Dear Jane blocks, so in the next few days I will treat you all with a review of my progress.

Joining up with Feline Friday

Techniques: Appliqué and English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 29 pieces

3 comments:

  1. Hi Frances, this one resembles the Farmer's Wife blocks I am currently making. Loving following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Frances,

    I am really enjoying your work here on your blog and would like to sign up to follow you. However, the link to do so is now showing up. I hope you can fix it, because I can't wait to see what lovely items you are working on next!

    Sincerely,
    Lynda Swink

    ReplyDelete
  3. One does have to wonder where all the block names came from. Congrats on your 6 month DearJane-iversary!!

    Suzi looks pleased as punch with her sunny spot. Our weather has also been erratic but I am hoping for some sun soon! I can take just about any kind of weather if there is sun...

    ReplyDelete