Thursday 25 August 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block E3 Paddle Wheels

Dear Jane Quilt - Block E3 Paddle Wheels
Dear Jane Quilt - Block E3 Paddle Wheels
It is a lot quieter in blogland compared to a year ago.  It seems that a lot of bloggers have migrated to Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for their posts.  One of the reasons I blog is because I like to keep a record of my progress and I like to be able to find it, which Blogger does nicely. 
Zig Zag / Chevron Kaffe Fassett quilt
Zig Zag / Chevron Kaffe Fassett quilt

This time two years ago I was making this Kaffe Fassett chevron quilt.  It is quilted and it gets a lot of use when we are out and about in our campervan.

So thank you if you are still sticking with it and especially thank you if you take the time to write a kind note about my accumulating Dear Jane blocks. 

E3 Paddle Wheels is the next in line, another block for Pam who likes purple.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 20 pieces


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, this one is delightful. Love the purple stripe. And, yes it is quieter in blogland. I just can't relate to FB or Instagram. Too fast and way too much drama for me. I like my slow pace! I do like Pinterest for the pictures, but I often get lost and can't find my way back. I wonder how I ever figured out Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in as someone who is glad you are blogging. But I guess you already knew that. And Block E3 looks like it's right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your work! I enjoy seeing your progress and how you use English paper-piecing; to me it's amazing how much you've achieved in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your blog, thanks for sharing your skills.
    I look forward to a daily dose of Dear Jane. You have inspired me to EPP again and the EQ 5 is going well. Off to a fabric shop this morning to ponder some DJ fabric choices of my own!! Have a lovely weekend😊

    ReplyDelete