Wednesday 17 August 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block F2 Kaleidoscope

Dear Jane Quilt - Block F2 Kaleidoscope
Dear Jane Quilt - Block F2 Kaleidoscope
Presenting Dear Jane block F2 Kaleidoscope.
It has come around to my year anniversary with this Dear Jane quilt and I am gathering strength to see if I can lay out all the blocks so far - there are quite a lot of them.  I haven't put any of these Dear Jane blocks together yet which is a task in itself.  And then there are the papers ...

Techniques:
 English Paper Piecing

Pieces: 21  pieces

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying the strips and good to see the progress chart is now updated. You must be pleased at your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Happy Anniversary. It has been my pleasure to follow your hard worked results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! The stripes are really dramatic, altho I admit to being partial to stripes in general.

    ReplyDelete