Saturday 22 September 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 4 Basket Weave (again ..)

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 4 Basket Weave (again ..)
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 4 Basket Weave 
I mentioned in my 6 month update that a few of the blocks I had done for my Farmer's Wife quilt had already been rejected for new colours.  This is the first one, Block 4 Basket Weave - a simple block, but before I had done it in a brighter red which wasn't working with my subtle colour palette.  It was a nice block, but maybe for my next Farmer's Wife quilt - HA Ha ... 

3 comments:

  1. I had to go and look at your first version of this block. I can why you changed it. I feel this is a soothing colour combination which as you say will combine better with your colour palette on this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a soft palette, very pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete