Wednesday 16 October 2013

Neary Insane Quilt - Draw 14

Draw 13 Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks
Draw 13 Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks 18, 65, 68
Three more done.  Breaking this quilt up into 'draws' has really helped to keep me on track, and has kept me motivated.  Other motivators - the ongoing pursuit of the the 'perfect' red and cream fabric for the quilt, and keeping track of it on this little blog.  I try to post at least twice a week, and finishing a block is always a good reason to post, and so this has kept me moving at a steady pace.

I have made the next draw, and these are the numbers
 
19 - 50 - 58 - 98

After Block 18, all the blocks look easy!


 

3 comments:

  1. You really are making such good progress on a very challenging quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your progress! It's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. I don't even know what to say. This leaves me speechless. Incredible. I'm going to follow you.

    ReplyDelete