Thursday 5 July 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 32 Farmer's Daughter

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 32 Farmer's Daughter
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 32 Farmer's Daughter
I have had a few days to prep the next batch of Farmer's Wife blocks and am looking forward to seeing a bit of progress on this project over the next few weeks.  This little block is the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 32 Farmer's Daughter and I managed to make use of a little charm square of fabric I had for the background - I wish I had a bit more of it.
Suzi the cat
Suzi the cat
Whilst I was out in the garden taking the photo, I was joined by my assistant, Suzi, who is enjoying being outside in this hot weather

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up on all your recent block finishes. They are lovely. Inspired by your work I've chosen my fabric and I now need to prepare my templates.

    ReplyDelete