Sunday 28 October 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 42 - Fruit Basket

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 42 - Fruit Basket
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 42 - Fruit Basket
Yes, there is real fruit in this Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 42 - Fruit Basket, this time strawberries, from the Strawberry Fields Revisited Collection by Fig Tree Quilts.
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 42 - Fruit Basket
I have also reached an epic moment in this quilt project where I have reached the end of my sewing thread - 500m in total.  There was a time when I never seemed to get to the end of a reel, but with my longarm quilting business I buy it in wholesale in large cops and get to the end of them more quickly these days. But these 500m have all been hand sewing.

1 comment: