Tuesday 24 September 2019

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 78 Shooting Star (front and back)

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 78 Shooting Star
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 78 Shooting Star
For some reason this block took me ages to get together. It wasn't difficult, it just seemed to be the victim of my lack of time.  This is the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 78 Shooting Star and for a treat I have included a picture of both  the front and the back for you.  As well as the English Paper Piecing technique, it shows you how I code each piece and once done I put the block number on for reference.  I hope you are having a happy stitching day!
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 78 Shooting Star
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 78 Shooting Star

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting and unusual block!

    ReplyDelete