Monday 14 October 2019

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) - October 2019 Update

Farmer's Wife Quilt blocks
Farmer's Wife Quilt blocks
About this time of year I like to give an update on the progress of my current project - The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's).   It doesn't look like much has been done since the last update, but the pile of blocks has definitely got bigger and I know that I have cut all the papers and pieces to complete the final blocks.
Farmer's Wife Quilt blocks


I have done 91 blocks which means there are only 20 remaining.  As I have often said, there is no hurry.  At the moment this project really is a background project, but maybe with the winter nights drawing in, I may be spending some more time by the fire in front of the telly.  Once I have made all the blocks I need to make a decision about how I am going to set them - too many choices!
Farmer's Wife Quilt blocks

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! They looks sensational all together like that. Only 20 more - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Farmer's Wife is really coming to life...and I do look forward to see what magic you apply with the setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow Frances I missed reading this post. It's so good to see so many of the blocks together on the design wall, I love the soft pastel colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete