Friday 15 April 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block B10 Jud's Trophy

Dear Jane Quilt - Block B10 Jud's Trophy
Dear Jane Quilt - Block B10 Jud's Trophy
Here is B10 Jud's Trophy.  Those centre triangles are small, so I went for a folded piece of fabric option rather than wrapping around a piece of tiny paper.  A pretty standard squares and triangles block, but I quite like it.
I made this Dear Jane block whilst taking some time out to watch an art history documentary on the British artist David Hockney.  I love watching artists at work and seeing where they find their inspiration.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces:  29pieces

1 comment:

  1. Such precision for that very tiny center block! I love David Hockney's trees and I also enjoy hearing artists and authors speak to their inspirations and methods.

    ReplyDelete