Tuesday 12 April 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 27 - A3, B10, C8, M13

It feels like Papa's Star from Draw 26 came and went without too much of a fuss, so I guess the 'only way is up' from here with regard to the Dear Jane blocks.

Suzi the Cat working on her Dear Jane quilt
Suzi the Cat working on her Dear Jane quilt
When I am away I seem to use up my Dear Jane blocks quite quickly, so I have spent a bit of time catching up with myself.  After lots of rain yesterday, today has been beautifully sunny and Suzi the cat has found just the spot to help.  More cat helpers can be seen over at Feline Friday - yes, EVERY Friday!

Alongside my Dear Jane blocks I have also been working on my Doll Quilt Swap which is now completed, in the post and on its way to the USA.  Did you take part this year?

Moving onto Draw 27

A3 - Hunter's Moon
B10 - Jud's Trophy
C8 - Hani's Crown
M13 - Lynette's Diamond

This draw will be in Yellow.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is the most perfect "Papa's Star" I have ever seen! Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your little swap quilt. I still cherish mine from you last year. I have sent mine off to France, so I hope she likes it. Looking forward to seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only just looking at the Pie Sale block last night on my Dear Jane and how it looks even better now it is quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...it looks like Suzi may be sleeping on the job. Molly has already chewed the corners of my Dear Jane book and would have shredded your paper patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitties do love to lounge in the sun, don't they!!??
    I also find myself quite hexified while traveling and spend quite a bit of prep time before my trips. I over pack but that's better than running out of work to do. I did that once and refuse to let it happen again!

    ReplyDelete