Thursday 28 April 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block TR8 Brigadoon

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  TR8 Brigadoon
Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  TR8 Brigadoon
I am at a stage with the Dear Jane quilt where I just have to press on.  This is the stage where the steady hard graft pays off and brings you close to the finishing line.  The excitement of starting is over, the fabrics are now familiar friends and I pretty much have the techniques sorted.

Border triangle block TR8 Brigadoon is another yellow border block which is joining the chorus line which in time will be part of a great show.

Techniques: Applique
Pieces: 6 pieces



3 comments:

  1. I agree, I always worry if I leave the Dear Jane for more than a day or two it might become a UFO. However...I'm now very close to the finishing line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The block title makes me think of the movie Brigadoon but I can't see any other connection. Good luck keeping up your pace. I KNOW you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these triangle pieces something! Those names are interesting, too. Loving watching this progress from afar.

    ReplyDelete