Sunday 6 November 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 51 - E13, I7, I8, L3


Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 50 - B3, C4, J3, L13
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 50 - B3, C4, J3, L13
November is always a busy time of year for me and it feels like other things are taking over my stitching time at the moment.  I have found a little slot to keep you posted on my Dear Jane blocks and below are the details of the next blocks.
Suzi the Cat, November 2016
Suzi the Cat, November 2016
Suzi has found a spot to catch a bit of November sunshine today, whilst I am making the most of a Sunday to slowly stitch the Dear Jane rows together.
Don't forget to Join Kathy over at Slow Stitching Sunday  and Feline Friday

Draw 51
E13 - Moth in a Web
I7 - Mac and Muff
I8 - Pete's Paintbox
L3 - Reflections Abound

This Draw will be in Purple

4 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics in your Dear Jane. Suzi looks so very content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on the new blocks!
    Hope you enjoyed your slow stitching time today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for Suzi to have found a patch of sun. We are due for some sun on Sunday which means I best take a try at those leaves blowing around the yard. Love the green blocks - I'm thinking the bottom right is my fav! I've also been quite busy with very little hexies accomplished this week. I'm hoping for a bit of slow stitching this weekend!

    ReplyDelete