Tuesday 23 October 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 95 - Temperance Tree

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 95 - Temperance Tree
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 95 - Temperance Tree
Once in a while I like to remind everyone that all these Farmer's Wife blocks are constructed by hand, using the English Paper Piecing, so below is a picture of the back of this block.  Here are the 42 pieces of the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 95 - Temperance Tree block. 
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 95 - Temperance Tree
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 95 - Temperance Tree
Way back in July I cut a load of blocks ready for piecing and today I realised I had made them all, so another stint of cutting is imminent.  I think I am about half way through, having reached J in the alphabet of blocks. 

5 comments:

  1. Halfway through? Oh my! This one has quite a few pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching half way!!!! remind me of the finished block size? I'm hoping 6" for that many pieces but I bet it's smaller...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this block I thought about how happy this block would make you. I also remembered that you resized the blocks to make them smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uauuuu!!! This is a very laborious and fun block!!! You can be proud!!! It's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete