Thursday 16 June 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 35 - LR1, LR13, RR1, RR13


Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 34 - B5, B6, H5, L12
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 34 - B5, B6, H5, L12

It has been fun to work with some new fabrics and colours at last on my Dear Jane quilt.  I think one of the reasons I tend to do sampler quilts is because I find doing the same block in the same fabric over and over again, boring.  I like playing with the fabric, finding new combinations and trying something different.

Draw 35 is another set of border triangles - I am SO glad I am doing these as I go along.

LR1 - Nancee's Fantasy
LR13 - Watermelon
RR1 - Tennessee Valley
RR13 - Marlene's Pirouette

This draw will be in Orange

4 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed this purple "draw". I am so looking forward to seeing these all together. They will be stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your purple blocks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete