Saturday 20 August 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block B13 Four Corner Press

Dear Jane Quilt - Block B13 Four Corner Press
Dear Jane Quilt - Block B13 Four Corner Press
Let's start this Draw off with an easy win, Dear Jane block, B13 Four Corner Press.  If I didn't have the discipline of my regular Draws to chose which blocks to do, I would swoop in on these easy blocks, get them done and then pretend the more complex ones didn't exist.  Ironically, the first ever draw I made was probably the most complex with reverse applique, applique and piecing in just one block.  I think I thought they would all be the same, but truly, the first draw happened to be the hardest.  Even those pesky border triangles - almost all of them are way easier than that first set of blocks I had to deal with.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 9 pieces

2 comments:

  1. Frances, you are so close to the most amazing finish ever, in my opinion. What beauties these blocks are and you have given them such life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it's good luck to have gotten the hard blocks done first!

    ReplyDelete