Sunday 29 April 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 20 Churn Dash

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 20 Churn Dash
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 20 Churn Dash
I wonder how many Churn Dash quilt blocks are being made at any one moment in the world? 
This is my latest Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt block 20 Churn Dash, made up of just 17 pieces.  These little blocks turn out quite quickly and are much simpler than the Nearly Insane quilt or the Dear Jane quilt.


2 comments:

  1. I just love looking at the perfection that is your piecing of these blocks. And what inspired fabric/colour choices; as always you inspire me to try harder with accuracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I see your Farmer's Wife blocks, the more I want to start this quilt. I've been busy looking at my book for this these past few days.

    ReplyDelete