Wednesday 1 August 2018

Nearly Insane Quilt heading to the USA

'Nearly Insane' quilt 

A few months ago I entered my Nearly Insane quilt into the World Quilt Show and was pleased to hear that it had been accepted.  This means that it is heading over the Atlantic to visit all of its American friends that have followed its development over many years.

It is part of the World Quilt Show organised by Mancuso Show Management and it will be travelling across the USA to the following venues.  If you manage to see it I would love to see a photo of you by the quilt!


World Quilt Show New EnglandThursday
16th August - Saturday 18th August 2018 

Center of New Hampshire 700 Elm St., Manchester, NH 03101

Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza
Thursday 13th September  - Sunday 16th September 2018

Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, PA,100 Station Avenue, Oaks, PA 19456

Pacific International Quilt Festival XXVII

Thursday 11th October - Sunday 14th October 2018

5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054


Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival

February 28th - March 3rd 2019 

Hampton Roads Convention Center

5 comments:

  1. I live this quilt and look forward to seeing it in person next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so envious of those who will get to see this amazing quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Now I'll have to make plans to get down to the Pacific International Quilt Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad, no stop in the Midwest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I wasn't going to go to the show, but I will definitely try to make it!

    ReplyDelete