Sunday 22 March 2020

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 80 Single Wedding Star

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 80 Single Wedding Star
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 80 Single Wedding Star
Today I am presenting the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 80 Single Wedding Star.  The current situation is allowing these to progress at an alarming rate - alarming because I don't know if I have enough to keep me quiet for the next week. I am SO near the end.
Personally I am feeling overwhelmed by the number of Quilt-Alongs and projects that seem to be currently thrown at me from all directions.  As if I don't have enough projects of my own to tackle! At the moment I am taking the situation to take breath and take the opportunity to live a less frantic life. I have plenty of projects waiting in the wings for when the moment takes me.
Joining with Slow Stitching Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment