Thursday 26 March 2020

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 106 Wild Rose and Square

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 106 Wild Rose and Square
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 106 Wild Rose and Square
Is this my first outdoor shoot for 2020? I think so.  This is the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 106 Wild Rose and Square. Very pretty.
The countdown is close as there are only 5 more to go and then I will give you all a BIG REVEAL of the blocks I have done so far.  But then what?  The final layout has not been worked out and I don't have another set of blocks waiting int he wings (but I do have plenty of books with some in!).

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the 'big reveal'. This has been a beautiful project. I have only completed 5 blocks so far.

    ReplyDelete