Wednesday 11 November 2020

Final Stash Pull - Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek 2020 Mystery Quilt - 16 days to go



Just 16 days to go. I have been doing some final preparations for Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek 2020 Mystery Quilt by doing a thorough pull from my stash for her colours.  Luckily, I had quite a bit of fabric left over from my Dear Jane quilt in very similar colours, so that is filling the bulk of the stash pull.  However, with most of the sewing being done over the Christmas period, I do not want to go short, so for 'safety' I made an order to The Sewing Studio in Redruth for the colours below.  On the far left there is a grey Grunge -I think it will be a perfect addition.  The others include some Ruby Star fabrics - just because they have metallic shiny flecks on them!








No comments:

Post a Comment