Thursday 1 August 2013

Nearly Insane Quilt - Draw 10

Draw 9 Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks
Draw 9 Nearly Insane Quilt Blocks
Here are the latest Nearly Insane quilt bocks which I have already shown you, which were part of Draw 9.  I am near finishing the edge block and then I am ready for the next ones, so it is time to make the next Draw!  It takes a bit of time to choose the fabrics for each block, cut them out and get them ready for 'found moments'.

Random Nearly Insane Block Draw 10
Random Nearly Insane Block Draw 10

So, here they are                    37 - 63 - 67 - 96
Still none of those *really* Insane blocks, if fact these look pretty painless at first glance. 
I have spent a bit of time working on some ideas for Block 37, do you have a favourite from Option 1, 2 and 3?




5 comments:

  1. Option 2 for me! Your work is FABULOUS! And you've inspired me to work the Swoon 2013 that I joined, as an EPP project (see Flickr). I, too, prefer hand stitching. Keep up the good work.....can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 2 as well. Wishing you many "found moments"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number 3! Keep up the lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo - I like all 3 options, but #3 jumps out at me as unique and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Option 1. Clear, bright, strong red. (And a little simpler, too.)

    ReplyDelete