Friday 23 February 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 4 Basket Weave

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)  Block 12 Broken Sugar Bowl
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) 
Block 12 Broken Sugar Bowl
Another orphan that missed the boat for the Nearly Insane quilt! I really love the red and white combination for a quilt block, but I am trying to break the habit with this new adventure.  This is The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Block 4 Basket Weave, also known as Rail Fence.  With just 12 pieces it came together quite quickly.

If you re in the UK this weekend you can see my Nearly Insane quilt on display at the Severn Valley Quilts Exhibition in Thornbury, near Bristol, BS35 2AQ.

2 comments:

  1. How I would love to go and see your Nearly Insane in person. I'll be there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete