Thursday 24 March 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block A12 Framed Fancy


Dear Jane Quilt - Block A12 Framed Fancy
Dear Jane Quilt - Block A12 Framed Fancy
Here's a pretty block.  It has 37 pieces which is quite a lot for Dear Jane.  It is one of the few blocks which have Flying Geese in them, whereas I seem to remember the Nearly Insane quilt had quite a few.  I had a go a fussy cutting, but it is not shown off to its best on this block.

I am currently working on my Dear Jane blocks at my workstation in front of the TV.  On the side of the armchair is a growing pile of trimmings which accumulate during the process.  Suzi the cat has managed to jump up many times without it toppling over onto the carpet.  It shouldn't be long now.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 37 pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment