Tuesday 29 March 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 25 - Border Triangles LR2, RR2, LR12, RR12

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 24 - A12, C13, D11, E6
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 24 - A12, C13, D11, E6

I think Draw 24 is a particularly pretty set of Dear Jane blocks.  I always prefer blocks set on point as it always manages to make them look more elaborate and more interesting. 

I usually post these regular sets of four blocks up on my Pinterest page, where you can increasingly get a good visual idea of where this quilt is heading.

Draw 25 is another round of border triangles.  For some reason the triangles feel difficult but when you actually do them, most of them are simpler than the Dear Jane blocks themselves.

Draw 25
LR2 - Barb's Diamond
RR2 - Cherokee Lee
LR12 - Button Hook
RR12 - Linda's Church in the Valley

This draw is Red

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you. Maybe it is the lovely fussy cutting or maybe it is because I love red, but, either way, these are beauties!

    ReplyDelete