Wednesday 9 March 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block L7 Town Square

Dear Jane Quilt - Block L7 Town Square
Dear Jane Quilt - Block L7 Town Square
I don't think the Town Planning department were very imaginative  when designing Dear Jane block L7, Town Square. However, it makes for a quick win on the Dear Jane journey.

Liberty Fabric - Pincushion
Liberty Fabric - Pincushion
I was in London last week and happily made a detour to Liberty's of London.  Yes, this is the home of all those beautiful Tana Lawn cottons.  There is a whole floor of their prints and the choice is immense and you just want to take a part of it home with you.  This little Tana Lawn pincushion came home with me.  I don't think I will ever use it as a pincushion, but it makes me smile and it was a lot cheaper than the Liberty pyjamas I had my eye on.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 17 pieces

2 comments:

  1. My you are coming along! I love the little Liberty cushion. It's hard to find Liberty's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dear Jane quilt chart gets more filled in each week. Way to go! Very cute pincushion. I couldn't use it either, but simply enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete