Thursday 26 December 2013

Day 1 - Twelve Days of Sewing at Fabadashery

Nearly Insane Quilt, Block 69 - In Progress
Nearly Insane Quilt, Block 69 - In Progress

As promised, I have started my Twelve Days of Sewing.  The main aim is to get some of those cornerstone canoe blocks done, and as you can see I am on course for that. 
I have also put some time into the next Nearly Insane block.  The majority of this was done during the two hour Downton Abbey Christmas Special, whilst we waited for a plot line to emerge...
Since I have a bit of time off work, I will also keep you up to date with what sewing I am up to.  As you know I have my Nearly Insane project, and the Celtic Solstice on the go.  I still have a few gifts that need a final touch, and some other UFOs that need to be done before  the end of 2013.
I will keep it short, as it is 2 o'clock and NO sewing has happened today, so I had better get a move on.
Suzi the Cat, enjoying the sun
Suzi the Cat, enjoying the sun
If Suzi is in the mood, she reckons she might pose for the twelve days as well.  Today, she is enjoying the winter sun shining through the window, without the inconvenience of getting her pink paws chilled from being outside - beauty and brains!

2 comments:

  1. I received the Nearly Insane book for Christmas, and will be joining you on this stitching odyssey once I figure out if I want to patchwork, EPP, or try and figure out the paper piecing for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I looked at other people's blogs. You certainly have been busy!! Nearly Insane is looking fantastic. I am SO impressed at how quickly you work. Now I can follow your progress with Celtic Solstace as well

    ReplyDelete